Looking for a CRM to handle all the data and information about your clients, referrals, and leads?
Want to get rid of the manual work of organizing your contacts, sending emails, and communicating with past and present clients?
Well, you might want to consider using CRM software.
Speaking of which, Apptivo is one of the top CRM software out there.
If you’re interested to learn more, then we’ve compiled an Apptivo CRM review for real estate. We’ll look at its features, pros and cons, pricing, and even answer some of the most frequently asked questions about this CRM.
With this, you’ll know if it’s the CRM for you or not.
So let’s get started!
What are the Main Features of Apptivo?
Apptivo is an all-in-one CRM software. Each user can integrate a variety of apps to help them be even more effective and efficient.
Here are some of the main features you get to enjoy with Apptivo:
- Automation. Most prospective clients are busy and work in a fast-paced environment. Clients choose agents who are quick in responding to their questions and concerns. With Apptivo, you can create a personalized response or acknowledgment reply straight away. This is because it is automatic.
- Email Marketing. This feature enables users to send emails to multiple contacts. Apptivo has built-in email templates and social media integration that you can use in email marketing. You can also send personalized and secret surveys to your contact list and enable multiple users to log into a single account for the entire marketing team.
- Lead Management. This can help you in tracking and managing leads.
- Campaign Management. In real estate, it is critical to notify clients about the properties on the market. With this feature, you will be able to develop and deploy marketing campaigns to your target customers and be able to track the progress of the campaign.
- Document and Content Management. This will allow users to edit and publish content such as documents, images, presentations, and others.
- Reporting. You can use this feature to track the performance of past and present campaigns. This then helps you track your progress and improve your email marketing strategy to generate even more leads.
- Spam Testing. Knowing that your email campaign is flagged as spam is the worst thing that can happen after all the efforts you’ve put into it. With Apptivo, you can test the spam content of your email and the app will give you information about the content.
- Newsfeed Timeline. This is one of the most useful features of a CRM platform. It can be used in relaying information across different departments. It improves the communication and workflow of employees. You can enable email and news feed notifications from the different Apptivo apps.
What are the Pros of Apptivo?
Aside from all its awesome features, you also receive several perks.
Compared to other CRMs, Apprivo is the more affordable option.
Apptivo has competitive pricing packages that suit everyone.
They offer a free CRM starter plan where you can manage your contacts, reports, and get support.
As for other plans, there are 4 paid ones available:
- Lite ($8/mo)
- Premium ($12/mo)
- Ultimate ($20/mo)
- Enterprise (no set price)
Each paid plan comes with loads of awesome CRM features, as well as a 30-day free trial.
Apptivo has excellent customer support.
Apptivo has very responsive customer support.
The live chat support is available 24/7 to all users. Users can also email or phone their concerns.
However, the availability of phone support depends on the user’s plan.
Video tutorials regarding product and management topics can be accessed on YouTube. They even have their own FAQ page for pricing plans, security, billing, and product features.
What’s more, you can access their blog, full of beginner guides and other relevant CRM software topics. To top it off, these blogs are updated weekly.
Apptivo is customizable according to your needs.
Apptivo has a dynamic and intuitive user interface that allows users to customize it according to their needs and activities. The platform is super easy to use.
What are the Cons of Apptivo?
Of course, Apptivo isn’t a perfect CRM. There are some cons, as well, which we’ll discuss now.
Setting up the platform is time-consuming.
Although easy to use, some users think that setting up takes too much time because you have to choose from over 65 apps to set up your personal platform.
Aside from that, you need to learn how to integrate information, how to use each app, and organize everything.
The starter plan doesn’t have integration capabilities.
Starter plan users have limited access to the features of Apptivo. Users can manage leads, contacts, and set appointments and tasks. You won’t get the fancy bells and whistles here.
Still, since the plan is free, you can’t really expect much.
What is the Pricing of Apptivo?
As mentioned, Apptivo offers competitive and flexible paid plans.
For each paid plan, you can sign up for the 30-day free trial and explore what it has to offer.
Here is the pricing for their plans:
|Number of Users||1||Pay per user||Pay per user||Pay per user||Pay per user|
|Monthly Pricing if Billed Monthly*||$0||$10||$15||$25||Custom Pricing|
|Monthly Pricing if Billed Annually*||$0||$8||$12||$20||Custom Pricing|
|Number of Apps||8||18||46||57||65|
Have questions about Apptivo CRM? Check our FAQs below:
What are the third-party integration options for Apptivo?
Dropbox, Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Authorize.net, Paypal, WordPress, Slack, Asterisk VoIP, Fuze, PieSync, Xero, and Intuit Quickbooks.
Is Apptivo compatible with all web browsers?
Apptivo works best with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
What are the top alternatives for Apptivo?
Apptivo offers incredible features that are cost-effective and intuitive. Additionally, they have awesome customer support!
This CRM software is most recommended for small teams or individuals who want a centralized system for an array of tasks.
With fair and competitive pricing, you get everything that a decent CRM software has to offer!