The Georgia Real Estate Exam has 152 questions.
Reading your notes and modules may not be enough to ensure you a passing grade.
You’ll need all the help you can get!
This is why we encourage you to invest in real estate exam prep programs.
With this, you’ll not only familiarize yourself with the testing environment, you’ll know what types of questions to expect.
To help you out, we’re going to list the best real estate exam prep in Georgia. All the providers listed here aim to help you pass the exam on your first try.
So without further ado, let’s begin!
Best Real Estate Exam Prep Providers in Georgia
These are the best providers of real estate exam prep in the state:
Let’s review them one by one.
If you’re looking for an exam prep program with lots of resources, PrepAgent is the one for you. Just as their name suggests, they specialize in helping soon-to-be realtors prepare for their upcoming real estate licensure exams.
They have 3 real estate exam prep packages, namely:
The higher the package, the more resources you get.
However, we do suggest you opt for the Deluxe or Premium packages if you want to take full advantage of what PrepAgent has to offer. Some of these include:
- Hours of audio lessons to listen to while you’re on the go
- An exam prep E-book with over 100 pages covering the key concepts of real estate
- Live online webinars
- Over 75 fun real estate exam prep videos to help you master the core concepts
- Online flashcards to make learning key terminology fun and easy
- Basic: $59
- Deluxe: $79
- Premium: $99
If you want to go with a trustworthy provider, then Real Estate Express is the most well-known online real estate school in the country.
They have a real estate exam prep program called the Exam Prep Master. They just offer one package with everything you need.
Purchasing your exam prep program here means you will have access to:
- 10 practice exams to help check your real estate knowledge
- Digital flashcards containing the terms and definitions related to each real estate topic
- National and state final exams to help you prepare for your real estate exam
- Custom exams based on topics you need more help with
- A pass or don’t pay guarantee
- Real Estate Exam Prep for Georgia Salesperson: $99
Though Mbition is a real estate school, their pride is in their exam prep program.
Like PrepAgent, they have different packages available to fit most people’s budgets.
Their Master Exam Prep Package contains all the study tools you will need to prepare for your real estate license exam. You’ll be able to enjoy:
- MathMaster – a mini-course designed to help students develop their skills in real estate math.
- Real estate exam prep toolkit – this contains flashcards that will help you review the topics you studied in your real estate courses, as well as give you test-taking tips.
- Question Bank – a library filled with over 1000 questions covering the topics included in the Georgia Real Estate Exam
- Feedback Reporting – a program that will help pinpoint areas that you need to improve on
- Testing Mode – a program that mimics the finally real estate exam to give students insight on what to expect
- Complete Georgia Real Estate Exam Prep – State and National: $79
- Georgia Master Exam Prep Package: $149
4. The CE Shop
Another school to look into is The CE Shop. Because they’re sister companies with MBition, you are sure to have access to only the best exam prep programs online real estate schools have to offer.
Normally, we would say that MBition has the best deals out of the two, but in this instance, The CE Shop offers more options for real estate exam prep programs in Georgia.
They have easy-to-digest topics and simplified definitions of real estate-related terms. So rest assured that you’ll be logging out of your account with more information than when you first logged in!
You will also enjoy unlimited practice tests, a free assessment to see where you are at mastery-wise, and an interactive dashboard that track your progress and competency as you study.
- Exam Prep Edge: PSI National Portion: $56.25
- Exam Prep Edge: GP Salesperson State Portion: $56.26
- Exam Prep Edge: GA Salesperson National & State Portions: $93.75
The Real Estate Prep Guide is another provider that specializes in exam prep alone.
Once you sign up with them, you will be able to enjoy instant and unlimited access to all their exam prep content for the duration of your plan. That’s 90 days (3mos) of unlimited exploring on their platform.
Because they specialize in real estate exam prep programs, you can rest assured that they know exactly what they are doing. And, know that you will get nothing but the best sources for exam prep questions and material in the market.
- Georgia Real Estate Exam Prep: around $50
Why do I need real estate exam prep?
If you want a better chance of acing your licensure exams on your first try, we recommend that you invest some time in real estate exam prep programs. This is because it will help you get used to the types of questions, as well as the testing environment.
How much should my budget be for real estate exam prep in Georgia?
It depends on how much you’re willing to pay. But setting aside about $150 will be more than enough. Most likely, your expenses will not reach $100 anyways. But it’s good to be prepared.
Is real estate exam prep a requirement to take the Georgia Real Estate Licensure Exam?
No. But it sure does help improve your chances of passing and acing your tests. I mean, no one wants to have to retake state and national licensure exams!
Is exam day looming ahead?
Are you stressing over it?
Well, remove that stress by taking an exam prep program.
It’s basically a guarantee for you to pass on the first try – there are even some providers that offer a refund if you don’t.
So what are you waiting for?
Select any of these best real estate exam prep providers in Georgia and get preparing!