Nervous about your upcoming Utah Real Estate Exam?
We don’t blame you.
Getting your real estate license is a big deal, and we know how important it is to you that you pass your exams on your first try.
So, how can we help?
Well, we can’t actively be the ones to tutor you. We’re not qualified to do that!
But we can point you towards the best real estate exam prep in Utah.
That’s right, we’re going to review each exam prep provider, so you can see which one is the best for YOU.
Let’s get reviewing!
Best Real Estate Exam Prep Providers in Utah
Here is a list of the best real estate exam prep providers in Utah:
Let’s see what each one can offer.
On top of our list is PrepAgent. They specialize in exam prep for aspiring real estate agents all over the United States.
And we mean ALL OVER!
Each of their exam prep packages is tailor-fitted to the state you are filing for a license in. So whether you’re a realtor in California or Utah, you best believe they have the test prep for you!
Their real estate exam packages include:
- Thousands of 2023 updated national and Utah-specific real estate questions
- Audio and video lessons
- Online flashcards
- A 100-page E-book containing the key concepts in real estate
- A 100% money-back guarantee
- An interactive vocabulary worksheet
- Live and recorded webinars
Of course, the inclusions will depend on which plan you pick:
- Basic (1 week access) – $59
- Deluxe (1 month access) – $79
- Premium (1 year access) – $99
Here’s a full PrepAgent review – take a look inside the course!
Next on our list is the ever-popular Colibri Real Estate. You may have come across this name many times while you were choosing which real estate school to go to, you may have even graduated from them.
While they specialize in providing real estate courses, such as pre-licensing, they also have exam prep programs in Utah.
Included in their Exam Prep Master package are:
- Practice exams to test your mastery
- Final exams to get used to the testing environment
- Custom exams that allow you to work on areas you need more help with
- Tons of digital flashcards
- A pass or don’t pay guarantee!
You get all of this in their single package:
- Real Estate Exam Prep for Utah Salesperson – $99
Here’s another familiar face! The CE Shop is well known for providing reliable continuing education courses. But did you know that they have exam prep programs, too?
The CE Shop is great if you want to track your progress.
This is because you will first take an initial assessment to see where you are. From there, as you go through their program, your interactive dashboard will track your progress and tell you when you’re ready to ace the actual exam.
In their exam prep programs, you can expect to get:
- Unlimited practice exams
- Updated real estate questions
- Interactive dashboards that gauge your competency
- State-specific lessons are outlined into individual topics to make studying easier
The CE Shop has three packages in Utah that you can choose from:
- Exam Prep Edge: Pearson VUE National Portion – $75
- Exam Prep Edge: UT Sales Agent State Portion – $75
- Exam Prep Edge: UT Sales Agent National & State Portions – $125
Next up, we have Real Estate Prep Guide. Their name is pretty self-explanatory.
They provide exam prep guides to all future realtors looking to prepare for their upcoming licensure exam.
Here, you can expect to go through:
- 90 days access
- Updated review materials
- Practice tests
- A pass or don’t pay guarantee
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Awesome customer support
Their Utah Real Estate Exam Prep Guide is only $49.99!
This exam prep provider can make anyone chuckle! Night Before the Exam definitely knew what they were doing when they chose this name.
We’ve all been guilty of cramming a few days before, or even a night before, a major exam!
Night Before the Exam makes sure you are able to go through their program faster and easier. This is done by streamlining their topics and adding fun features that will help you better remember the topics you studied.
Their exam prep guide includes:
- Adaptive exams that adjust to your skill level
- Printable “cheat sheets”
- Online glossary
- Fun animations
- Easy-to-read online manuals
- “Life-like” exam simulations
They have one exam prep program available:
- Utah Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Exam Prep – $69.95
Still a bit nervous about the Utah Real Estate Exam? Let’s go over a few FAQs to help you know more about what to expect!
How Do I Take the Real Estate Exam in Utah?
Once you get your certificate of completion in real estate education, you will:
- Schedule your exam AT LEAST 24 hours before your desired date
- Prepare 2 valid IDs
Can I Still Pass the Real Estate Licensure Exam without Exam Prep?
Of course! Exam prep is not a requirement for test-takers. But we do encourage it, as it will almost guarantee passing the exam on your first try.
What is the Passing Score for the Utah Real Estate Licensure Exam?
You will need to score 60/80 for the national portion, and a score of 38/50 for the state-specific portion of the exam.
What Should I Bring to My Real Estate Exam In Utah?
You will have to bring:
- 2 forms of identification that contains your signature and photo
- Signed certification of completion in real estate education
- A non-scientific calculator
Can I Still Retake the Real Estate Licensure Exam if I Fail?
Yes, you can! You will have to wait 24 hours after failing the exam before making an appointment to retake it.
Why Should I Take Real Estate Exam Prep?
If you fail your exam, you will need to retake it and repay the fee. Nobody wants that.
But with real estate exam prep, you’re sure to pass on your first try. And, all the providers on our list offer money-back guarantees, so there’s no risk involved at all.
So those were the best real estate exam prep in Utah.
Which one stands out on the list?
That will depend entirely on you, what you’re looking for, and your budget.
To be sure, though, whatever provider you pick, you’ll be in great hands. You’ll be more than prepared to take the Utah Real Estate Exam. Plus, you’ll be more confident once you enter that exam room.
So what are you waiting for?
If your exam day is fast approaching, you should pick an exam prep provider and get prepping!