No doubt you feel a bit anxious for the Vermont Real Estate Exam.
Who doesn’t feel like that right before a big test?
Well, to help you ACE it, you should take exam prep.
And not just any exam prep, but an exam prep from the best providers in the state.
That’s what we’re here for.
We’re here to list and review the best real estate exam prep in Vermont for YOU.
So shall we?
Best Real Estate Exam Prep Providers in Vermont
Here is the list of the best real estate exam prep providers in Vermont:
Now, let’s review each one to see which suits your preferences and budget.
First up is PrepAgent.
From their name alone, you can tell that they specialize in prepping agents for their real estate licensure exams.
Lucky for you, they specifically provide exam prep packages in Vermont!
PrepAgent is widely available all over the US, but they make sure that their exam prep materials are tailor-fitted to your specific state.
So, if you go with them, you can expect:
- Thousands of national and Vermont-specific questions with clear explanations
- Questions are updated for 2023
- 100% no-risk money-back guarantee
- LOTS of resources, including:
- Real estate exam prep videos
- Real estate audio lessons
- Online flashcards
- Exam prep ebook
- Vocabulary worksheet
- Live webinars
- Hours of recorded webinars
Of course, the perks you get depend on which plan you choose:
- Basic (1 week access) – $59
- Deluxe (1 month access) – $79
- Premium (1 year access) – $99
Sure, The CE Shop is more known for its continuing education. However, it offers an exam prep program in Vermont, too.
What’s great about The CE Shop is that it shows you your progress. It starts off with an initial assessment, showing which topics you need more focus on.
From there, it gives you an interactive dashboard to gauge when you’re readying to pass the Vermont Real Estate Exam with flying colors.
You can also expect:
- Unlimited practice exams
- Lessons that are outlined into individual topics to make studying easier
Unfortunately, The CE Shop only has one exam prep package available for Vermont. And that solely focuses on the national portion of the exam. You won’t find state-specific questions here.
But if that’s where you need to put all your focus, then this won’t be a big problem for you.
Real Estate Practice Test is another great real estate exam prep provider that offers a ton of value despite its shockingly affordable rate.
Despite the low price range (only $49.95), they make sure that their questions are relevant to the new trends in real estate this 2023.
So what can you get from its exam prep package?
Take a look:
- 500 real estate exam questions
- Vocabulary study flashcards
- 50 real estate math questions
- Practice and live exam mode
- 450 vocabulary question bank
- Updated rules and regulations of 2023
- Real estate exam tip video
Talk about a LOT of resources!
Then we have MBitionToLearn.
Though this is an online real estate school, it is more known for its exam prep – specifically its MathMaster feature.
MathMaster will help you understand real estate computations. This way, you’ll be able to ace the math questions in the Vermont Real Estate Exam.
Of course, you get other features, too, including:
- Over 1,000 real estate-related questions
- Realistic “testing mode”
- Feedback reporting to show you areas you need to work on
- Online flashcards
- Personalized study plans
MBitionToLearn offers 2 exam prep packages:
- National Real Estate Exam Prep PSI-AMP – $59
- The National Master Exam Prep Package-Vermont – $129
Looking for your cheapest possible option?
Then that will be Real Estate Exam Scholar.
For only $39, you get:
- Over 3,500 questions updated for 2023
- 60 exam prep audios to listen to while you’re on the go
- 60 exam prep videos
- Unlimited practice tests
- 6-month access
- Over 750 flashcards with real estate terms and definitions
That’s right, you get a lot more than what you pay for.
And, most importantly, it will help you pass the Vermont Real Estate Exam with confidence.
Before we go, let’s answer some of the most frequently asked questions about exam prep and the Vermont Real Estate Exam.
Why Should I Take Real Estate Exam Prep?
If you want to GUARANTEE passing your real estate exam on your first try, exam prep is your best friend.
These will help you improve your mastery and understanding of real estate concepts, laws, and regulations. As well as help you get used to the testing environment and give you the confidence you need as you walk into that exam room.
When you are more than prepared, there’s no doubt you’ll pass with flying colors. And if you don’t, well, the exam prep providers on our list offer money-back guarantees. So there’s no risk.
How Many Questions are in the Vermont Real Estate Exam?
The salesperson exam has:
- 100 national questions
- 36 state-specific questions
The broker exam has:
- 10 simulation problems
- 40 state-specific questions
How Much Time Will I Have to Complete the Vermont Real Estate Exam?
You will have:
- 4 hours to complete the salesperson exam
- 4 hours to complete the broker exam
Can I Still Pass the Vermont Real Estate Exam without Exam Prep?
Yes, you can! But if you want to be extra sure that you pass on your first try, exam prep is the way to go. I mean, there is nothing like being more than prepared for an exam.
Want to pass the Vermont Real Estate Exam on your first try?
We’re sure you do.
If so, then select one of the best real estate exam prep in Vermont and get studying. All these providers GUARANTEE you will pass with flying colors.
So what are you waiting for?
Pick your provider today and get started!
Best of luck!