Want to become a real estate agent in the city of Spokane, WA?
Then this article is for you.
Here, we’ll be reviewing the best real estate schools in Spokane, WA. Since this is your first step toward your new career, you might as well go for a quality education.
You need an education that will fulfill state requirements, help you ace the licensing exam, and teach you everything you need to know.
So shall we get into it?
Best Online Real Estate Schools in Spokane, WA
If you’re from Spokane, WA, the best way to complete your pre-licensing education is through an online real estate school.
This will not only allow you to study with convenience and flexibility, but you’ll also have many schools to choose from.
And here are the 4 best online real estate schools in Spokane, WA:
Let’s review each of these schools one by one.
AceableAgent is one of the newest names in the online real estate education industry. But don’t let that discourage you.
Today, AceableAgent is emerging as one of the best options out there, even rivaling many of the older and bigger schools.
It is loved for its modern, interactive, and fun courses.
Plus, it offers a lot of resources, too. Just check out the package features below.
But what makes AceableAgent stand out is its on-the-go feature. You’ll be able to study just about ANYWHERE. This is thanks to its dedicated mobile app.
What’s more, you can choose from 3 different packages:
- Basic – At $299, you get the required WA pre-licensing courses, Lite Exam Prep, instructor support, and online proctoring for the course exam.
- Deluxe – At $399, you get everything in the Basic package, plus a Deluxe Exam Prep, real estate exam prep ebook, digital flashcards, audio lessons, and videos.
- Premium – At $499, this package includes private tutoring, live webinars, instructor Q&A, and access to the webinar archives.
So depending on what you need, you can find a package that suits YOU.
If AceableAgent is one of the more modern schools, Real Estate Express is one of the oldest.
With that, you can expect years of experience and knowledge.
It’s even ARELLO and IDECC certified. This means that it matches the standards for online education. So no worries there.
Sure, it might not be as interactive as newer schools. But it does teach you in a straightforward way. And to some, that is exactly what they’re looking for.
If you go with Real Estate Express, here are the packages you can choose from:
- The Basics – At $309, you get the required pre-licensing courses, as well as instructor support and 2 real estate ebooks.
- Exam Preparation – At $369, you get additional exam prep with audio playback and a Pass or Don’t Pay Guarantee.
- Exam Preparation Plus – At $409, it includes the Exam Cram video and workbook, a real estate dictionary, Q&A sessions with an instructor, and the Live Exam Crammer Series.
- Ultimate Learning – At $589, it adds a printed course textbook and a ‘How to Do the Job’ series from actual agents.
So whatever you need, you’re sure to find it with Real Estate Express.
Here’s another titan in the online real estate school world.
The CE Shop is best known for its highly-interactive courses. Thanks to its platform, LEAP 2.0, you will enjoy bite-sized text, videos, graphics, quizzes, and yes, even games.
All this will help you understand and retain the information better.
Another thing. No matter what package you get, you’ll have access to business ebooks, career and downloadable resources, digital flashcards, a real estate glossary, and a study schedule.
Each package offers even more. Let’s take a look at them:
- Courses Only – At $299, you get the complete pre-licensing courses in WA.
- Standard Package – At $379, this package includes resources such as Exam Prep Edge and a pass guarantee.
- Value Package – At $419, this package includes highly useful building business courses.
- Premium Package – At $679, you get an additional 90-hour WA Broker First Active Renewal Package and 3 Washington Real Estate Edition eTextbooks.
So whether you just want to fulfill your pre-licensing requirements or are thinking about the future already, you can find a package for that with The CE Shop.
Kaplan is one of the most reputable and renowned names in the education industry. And through its superior teaching method, it will get you through those pre-exam jitters in no time.
Kaplan excels at providing quality exam material. You can trust that all of the material is the latest and most up-to-date, geared specifically for the state of Washington.
Also, the system of teaching is effective, straightforward, and easy to understand.
So let’s take a look at Kaplan Real Estate Education’s package offers:
- Washington 90-Hour Broker Licensing Package – At $249, you can expect the complete pre-licensing courses that satisfy state requirements
- Washington 90-Hour Broker Licensing Package with Master Exam Prep – At $299, you get an additional OnDemand exam prep for both national and state portions, as well as a Live interactive study group.
- Career Launcher Package – At $499, you can also access the Real Estate Accelerator course. This will give you professional coaching on how to make it in the real estate world.
On top of that, you can also get the 60-Hour Real Estate Fundamentals and 30-Hour Broker Prelicensing courses separately.
If any of these packages sound like the perfect one for you, then go ahead! You won’t be disappointed with Kaplan.
Best In-Person Real Estate School in Spokane, WA
Unfortunately, there aren’t any in-person real estate schools in Spokane, WA. This is why we highly suggest studying online.
However, if you really prefer a classroom setting, then let’s look at an in-person real estate school that is not in Spokane city but Spokane County.
Address: 3127 E River Glen Dr, Colbert, WA 99005, United States
Phone: +1 509-844-3884
With over 25+ years of experience, A Plus INSTITUTE Real Estate School is one of the most trusted institutions, not only in Spokane County but all of Washington.
It’s fast, easy, and affordable with accessible teaching methods as well as strong teacher support. Plus has acquired proper certification, so it’s no wonder people are choosing this over any other real estate school.
So yes, it is worth the travel.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re going to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about real estate in Spokane, WA.
How to become a real estate agent in Spokane, WA?
Here are the steps to becoming a real estate agent in Spokane, WA:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete 90 hours of pre-licensing courses
- Pass the Washington Real Estate Licensing Exam
- Get a background check
- Apply for your WA real estate license
How much does it cost to become a real estate agent in Spokane, WA?
The biggest expense will be your real estate school. So if you look at the schools we mentioned, the prices can range from $200 to $500.
Then, the licensing exam fee is around $138, while the background check might cost you $60. Plus, the license fee is $146.
So overall, you’ll have to spend around $550-$1,000
How many questions are on the Washington real estate licensing exam?
There are 130 questions in the Washington real estate licensing exam. 30 of those will focus on the state portion, while the rest will be on the national portion.
To pass, you need to get at least 70% on both the state and national portions.
Is real estate CE required in Spokane, WA?
Yes. When it’s time to renew your WA real estate license, you need to complete at least 30 hours of CE courses through an approved school.
Those were the best real estate schools in Spokane, WA.
As you can see, it’s best to study your required education online. This is because you have a lot of options to choose from, you will enjoy great convenience and flexibility, and there are so many resources to take advantage of.
But if you want a classroom setting, then the nearest best in-person real estate school is in Colbert. And yes, it will be worth the trip as this school is one of the greats.
So make your pick and get started right away.