Becoming a real estate professional in Alabama can be a very lucrative career choice. On average, an Alabama real estate professional can expect to earn somewhere around $59,000 per year, and this number can rise up to over $90,000 per year with experience and talent in the field. The best part about becoming an Alabama real estate professional is that getting your Alabama real estate license online is an option, which provides working adults with a great option in going through with a career change. Whether you have a license or degree in another field, or you’re simply trying to find a career instead of a job, getting your Alabama real estate license online puts you in a better professional place while working with your schedule.
Best Online Real Estate Schools For 2022
The Benefits Of Getting Your Alabama Real Estate License Online
Before delving into how to get your Alabama real estate license online, it’s important to talk about why going the online route is a really great opportunity. For working adults or those with families, finding the time to better yourself and your career can be incredibly difficult. Going to a traditional college or trade school takes what little time you have with your family away, and working a full time gig while going to school can leave you exhausted and out of steam. What getting your Alabama real estate license online allows you to do is take up your education at your own pace, and use those spare moments here and there to progress in your education without taking too much away from your time.
For parents, getting your Alabama real estate license online doesn’t take those special moments away from family, and you can progress in your coursework while the little ones are at daycare, in school, taking a nap, or playing with friends. For professionals, you don’t have to make sure your work schedule works with your school schedule, and you won’t be rushing from work to attend a 3 or 4 hour class after already having a long day.
The Alabama Real Estate License Requirements
Each state in the United States has their own rules and requirements for acquiring a real estate license, and Alabama is no exception. The requirements for acquiring a real estate license in Alabama include:
- Must be 19 years old – Most states in the US have an age requirement for acquiring a real estate license, and these are typically either 18 or 21. In Alabama, however, the age requirement is 19 years old, and this is the age one must be before beginning their Alabama real estate license online courses.
- Complete 60 hours of education – The 60 hours is where your Alabama real estate license online courses will come into play. Rather than going to a physical school location and completing 60 hours of education in order to prepare for your exam, this can be completed at home using your online course. Real Estate Express has 4 different highly rated courses to choose from for you to complete your necessary 60 education hours, with some even including your post-licensure courses needed to keep your license in good standing. Everything on Real Estate Express can be done from the comfort of your own home and on your own laptop or desktop computer.
- Apply for your license exam – After completing your necessary hours, you’ll then want to apply for your licensure exam. After applying for your exam, you’ll then be able to schedule your test and take that next step in acquiring your Alabama real estate license. The taking of the exam is the only part of the process that has to be done in person, rather than from the comfort of your own home. You will take your test at a PSI testing center.
- Take your exam – Taking the exam is probably the most stressful part of the process, but it doesn’t have to be. With exam prep courses, which can also be taken online at Real Estate Express, you’ll be left calm and confident as you sit down to face the exam.
- Apply for your real estate license – After taking your Alabama real estate license online courses and passing your exam, you can then apply for your real estate license within the state. Along with your application, you must also prepare a Criminal History Release Form allowing for a background check to be completed, and if the application is approved you will then be able to work as a real estate salesperson within the state of Alabama.
The process of becoming an Alabama real estate professional using the benefit of online courses, as you can see, is quite simple. The biggest workload associated with becoming an Alabama real estate professional is the 60 hours of education, which can all be completed in the comfort of your own home using Alabama real estate license online courses. These courses can take you from the beginning of your license journey all the way through the rest of your career.
Continuing Education With Alabama Real Estate License Online Courses
In the state of Alabama, a real estate professional must seek out continued education in order to keep their license in good standing. While each state has its own requirements when it comes to continuing education for real estate professionals, Alabama requires real estate salespeople to acquire 15 hours of continuing education on each even-numbered year by September 30th beginning in 2012.
This continuing education can also be completed online. Mbition has continuing education packages for Alabama real estate professionals that make getting your continuing education requirements completed very simple. These packages include everything needed to keep your license in good standing, without having to worry about missing required courses or not meeting requirements. Online continuing education allows professionals working to succeed in the real estate field in Alabama to keep on top of their education requirements while still focusing on propelling their careers forward.