When it’s time to make a career change, one of the best options out there is to enter the field of real estate. Doing so can offer you plenty of benefits including increased salary potential, more control over your life, and a deeper sense of satisfaction.
But making the transition into real estate means that you need to complete the required training. This can take more than 100 hours of classroom time in almost every state, and for those who are already working full-time jobs, this makes it harder to fit that education into your schedule. That’s why enrolling in an online real estate licensing course has become such a popular tool for so many people.
An online real estate licensing course lets you complete your coursework when it works best for you, making it easier to fit your education into your schedule and bringing a better future into reach much more conveniently.
It still takes work, and there are still deadlines for all of your assignments, but that flexibility makes a huge difference in how you complete your education.
Because of this, enrolling in an online real estate licensing course is something well worth thinking about. But there are numerous programs out there at sites like Colibri Real Estate, and finding the best one is important.
Best Online Real Estate Schools For 2022
Best Online Real Estate Schools for 2023
Best For: Students who are on the go.
AceableAgent is showered with stellar reviews. And the top remark? Their learning platform has the best technology and is the most on-the-go-friendly.
AceableAgent offers cutting-edge technology, with lessons filled with videos, audio, 3D graphics, quizzes, and even games.
But that’s not the best part. AceableAgent also has its own mobile app. The app is very intuitive and will help you study wherever and whenever.
So for students who are constantly on the move or are often multi-tasking, this school’s programs can seamlessly fit into your lifestyle and schedule.
The CE Shop
Best For: Students who want step-by-step guidance and tracking.
It’s probably not your first time hearing about this online school. And that’s because they’re one of the most established in the industry. Their expertise is evident in their learning platform system.
The CE Shops’ learning platform system, LEAP, is one of the most advanced, detailed, and user-friendly there is in the market. You get to scan the course outline, you have a dashboard marking your progress and key topics for improvement, and you can access other important pages such as exam prep and customer support.
With The CE Shop, you can easily gauge how you’re faring, even as early as your preparation. This will definitely help you perform better on the licensing exam!
Colibri Real Estate
Best For: Students who want close interaction with their instructors.
Studying online is a challenge, and it might not be the best arrangement for all. So if you still need a bit of assistance and discussions from instructors, you might want to check out Colibri Real Estate.
On top of the ebooks and summaries you will receive, you can access their state-approved instructors. Think of this as customer support, but from real estate professionals and practitioners. If you are struggling with specific topics, there will be instructors specializing in those areas to help you with those as well.
What’s more, in some states, Colibri Real Estate offers Livestream classes. It’s like a classroom setting but from home.
Check Colibri Real Estate Here.
Kaplan Real Estate Education (KAPRE)
Best For: Students who want multiple learning formats.
Kaplan Real Estate Education is known for having more than one type of learning style. They offer Home Study, OnDemand, and Live Online. These programs allow students to learn and retain information in the method that suits them most.
Aside from these options, students also love that there are quizzes and reviews after each course and can contact their customer service. Though online chat support is only available during business hours, you can still send an email any time of the day and get a reply minutes after.
Check out Kaplan Real Estate Education Here.
Best For: Students who are on a budget.
360 Training is one of the go-to online real estate schools when it comes to affordability. Prices start as low as $100, which is cheaper than most online schools. Despite its price, you can expect to get the fundamentals and necessary coursework to pass the licensing exam.
For most states, programs are self-study, provided with ebooks and downloadable quizzes and glossaries. Some states have access to live instructors.
Why Online Real Estate Licensing Course Reviews Are Important
It’s important to get a clear idea of what you’re signing up for before you begin enrolling in any online real estate licensing course. That means that you need as much information as you can get. And while sites like Colibri Real Estate can break down a lot of the different aspects of a program – things like how the program works, what its costs are, and so on – the fact is that this is only part of the program.
You also need to be able to see a clearer picture of how the program works, how effective it is for students, and more. This means that hearing stories and reviews from students past and present can make a huge difference in how you understand a particular program. Honest online real estate licensing course reviews can give you an inside look at what a program is like to attend, going beyond the basic numbers and facts and letting you know what to expect. This alone can have a huge impact on your ability to enroll in an online real estate licensing course with confidence.
Using Online Real Estate Licensing Course Reviews
Of course, there are plenty of online real estate licensing course reviews out there and it’s important to use them to get the absolute best results. The first thing to know is just what to look for. There’s a lot that makes up an online real estate licensing course, and knowing the important factors to consider is important. Here’s a look at the main things you’ll want to pay attention to. In reviews.
- How Much Support Is Offered? – Sites like www.kapre.com make it easy to find an online real estate licensing course, but they don’t tell you much about how much direct support may be offered from a program. Look at reviews to see if you’re just given assignments automatically with no chance to talk to an instructor. Some level of support and contact is worth looking for.
- What Methods Of Teaching Are Used? – An online real estate licensing course will use a lot of different methods to teach. Text, images, video, and more should be part of the program. Reviews can tell you how the students learned, not just what they learned.
- Is There Human Contact? – How does the program let students interact with each other or instructors – if at all? Message boards and forums make it much easier to shed the feelings of isolation that come with an online real estate licensing course. This helps you stay motivated, find answers, and forge connections that could help after graduation.
- Does the Program Prepare Students? – This is the obvious question, but one that sites like Colibri Real Estate don’t always make obvious. You can read online real estate licensing course reviews to get a clearer idea of just how prepared students are after completing the basic education. Do they learn enough to competently take the exam and to enter the field with confidence?
- What Kind Of Additional Support Is Offered? – A good online real estate licensing course won’t just deliver some information and call a student’s education ‘done’. Instead, they’ll take steps to help the student after graduation – things like connecting students with a mentor or helping them find the next available exam are good examples of this.
Things To Remember
It’s also important that you keep a few things in mind regarding online real estate licensing course reviews. In particular, there are two key points to remember.
- First, remember that you need to know exactly what it is that you want and require from a program. Things like how you learn, how flexible deadlines are, and more will all factor in here. You want to know what your learning style requires and then use reviews and sites like www.kapre.com to match up a program with your needs.
- Second, keep in mind that you can’t just use a single online real estate licensing course review. Instead, it’s important to read multiple reviews to get a better consensus of what a program has to offer. Multiple viewpoints from multiple reviewers gives you the most accurate look at your options.
If you’ll keep these points in mind, you should be able to utilize online real estate licensing course reviews to find the program that matches your needs the best. Use sites like Colibri Real Estate to see what your choices are, then read reviews to finalize your decision. A better future is closer than you think, and good reviews can help you find it.