Today, using the internet to improve one’s life has become the standard way we operate. From communicating with others to entertaining ourselves to learning more about things, the internet is everywhere. And it can also be used to help one improve their life through better education that leads to significant career changes.
A perfect example of this is enrolling in online real estate schools like those found at sites like www.kapre.com and completing the training needed to sit for the real estate license exam in your state.
Real estate is one of the best fields to enter, offering tremendous salary potential, a solid future, the chance to take more control over your own life, and many other benefits. In short, it’s something that can help you get more from every day. But in order to become a realtor, you have to complete a considerable amount of classroom training and then pass the realtor’s exam.
Attending classes every day isn’t something that is easy for many of today’s students. After all, most who are considering entering real estate also have to work a full-time job while trying to earn their license. Scheduling can be difficult. However, online real estate licensing schools are something that can help.
By offering a more flexible schedule, the chance to learn at your own pace and in your own way, and more convenience overall, an online real estate licensing course is something that millions are using to improve their lives.
But which one is the best one for you?
It’s important to find the online real estate licensing schools that offer you everything needed to truly succeed, and thanks to the internet and sites like www.careerwebschool.com, it’s easier than ever to combine some basic research with online real estate licensing course reviews and find the program that is a perfect match for your needs.
Best Online Real Estate Schools For 2022
Why Reviews Matter
The internet is filled with information, and sites like Colibri Real Estate make it easy to determine more about each online real estate school. But reviews of online real estate schools help you go beyond just the basics of what’s highlighted in website copy.
Instead, online reviews let you take a look at what past students have to say about a program. This can give you a better understanding of which programs are the best for your specific needs and are written honestly, by those who have completed the course.
While the info on sites like www.kapre.com can certainly help you determine which programs to consider, the information provided by former students when they write reviews of online real estate schools will be the key to finding exactly the program that is right for you.
What To Pay Attention To
It’s important when you start reading up on reviews of online real estate schools that you take the time to know just what it is that you should be looking for. The key here is making sure that you understand what it is that you need for yourself and your own educational needs. For example, knowing that you need more than just text information to learn means that you should read reviews to see which programs use video, images, and other mediums more heavily.
Each person is different, with different learning styles and various situational factors that will play a role in how you learn. However, here are a few key things that are well worth paying attention to when looking at reviews of online real estate schools. Each of the following could help you determine which program to enroll in.
- Methods of Learning – As mentioned above, different schools use different educational methods to deliver your learning to you. Read reviews to see which programs offer the kind of education that works best for your learning style.
- Flexibility – Part of online learning is that you’ll have to meet deadlines. While these deadlines have to be met and assignments must be turned in by them, when you actually complete the lessons and the assignments is up to you. Check reviews to see how flexible online real estate schools are when it comes to completion options and deadline times.
- Contact – Are you someone who needs interaction with a teacher regularly? Or who will thrive when able to talk to other students to get a better understanding of your current subjects? If so, you’ll want to be sure that the program you’re choosing utilizes things like online forums and message boards. These give you a contact point that can help you feel more at ease while learning through them.
- Post Completion Support – Sites like Colibri Real Estate can help you understand a lot about the basics of a program, but reviews of online real estate schools will help you get a better insight into what kind of support is offered beyond the program specifics. For instance, does a school help you find the next exam? Or help you meet potential realtors who may mentor you? Reviews can tell you a lot about these things.
In general, you need to use the reviews of online real estate schools to figure out two main things. The first is how well the program fits into your life and your methods of learning in order to ensure that you get the best results from it. The second is simply a better idea of how effective the program was at helping a student move into their new career.
Online Real Estate Schools FAQs
How long will it take for me to complete an online real estate course?
The length of the course will depend on which state you live in. You may be required to take 50 to 180+ hours of real estate education. For example, if you are required to take a 90-hour course, you can finish it within 5-8 weeks.
If your state allows online self-paced real estate classes, you can complete the entire course in several weeks. The advantage of enrolling in an online program is that you have full control on how quick or slow your progress is.
After you complete the required pre-licensing course, you may need to take an Exam Prep course to help you prepare for the real estate licensing exam.
All in all, it can take about 3-6 months to obtain your real estate license.
How much do online real estate schools cost?
Online real estate schools can range from $100 to $600, depending on which state you live in. when choosing a real estate school, aside from reading reviews about their programs, you should also consider comparing the prices offered by several schools. Most schools have similar teaching styles and may be equally rated, but one school may be more affordable compared to the other one.
Which online real estate schools have the highest national pass rate?
Here are the top best real estate schools based on national pass rates:
- Aceable Agent – 78.04% pass rate
- The CE Shop – 72.11% pass rate
- Kaplan – 75.33% pass rate
- Colibri Real Estate – 61.56% pass rate
The Bottom Line
The best way to start becoming a real estate agent is to do research before you sign up for online real estate schools. Use sites like Colibri Real Estate to get a better idea of what kind of programs are out there in your state, and then turn to reviews to figure out which ones are the right ones for you to enroll in.
If you’ll keep these basic points in mind and understand what it is that you need specifically, you’ll be able to find the right online real estate schools for your needs and start taking steps towards a brighter future.