Bettering yourself can take on many different forms, but for many out there, one of the key steps worth taking is to make a career change and enter a field that has all of the personal and financial rewards you could hope for. And one of the best choices when it comes to a new career in real estate.
Becoming a real estate agent in Arizona could reward you in a huge way. The state has some of the most robust, strongest markets in the country, and those who enter the field will find that there is plenty of opportunity at every turn.
However, you have to complete the process required to become a real estate agent. This culminates in taking and passing the Arizona real estate license exam, but there are several steps leading up to this that you’ll have to take as well.
Taking a closer look at this will help you know what to prepare for in terms of the exam, and can make it easier for you to succeed by giving you that level of mental preparation. The Arizona real estate license exam is only one stop in a longer journey – but it’s a trip worth taking.
Best Online Real Estate Schools For 2021
Requirements For Becoming An Arizona Real Estate Agent
There are a few basic steps that you’ll need to complete in order to become a real estate agent in Arizona, including those that lead up to the Arizona real estate license exam.
Those looking to become an agent will have to meet the following criteria.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must complete 90 hours of real estate education coursework. This education is made up of 18 courses that cover every aspect of being a real estate agent in Arizona, including things like ethics, contract regulations, and more. These classes not only help ensure that you can pass the Arizona real estate license exam, but prepare you for the real world and ensure that you’re the best agent you can be.
- You’ll have to obtain a fingerprint clearance card as well. This is required by state laws and is issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. All prospective and current real estate agents must possess one of these cards.
- You also must pass a full background check that looks at your criminal history and overall background. Those who have been convicted of a felony or of misdemeanors such as theft, forgery, fraud, and violent crimes will be denied the ability to become a real estate agent.
- Along with the initial education, those who are about to sit for the Arizona real estate license exam must also attend a 6-hour contract writing class. This ensures that they are fully versed in the process of writing, reviewing, and understanding contracts in the real estate world.
- Upon completion of the coursework, you must then register for, take, and pass the Arizona real estate license exam. This test looks at all of the knowledge you should have learned during your education.
- Once you pass the Arizona real estate license exam, you can then pay the licensing fee and receive your Arizona real estate license.
The entire process is fairly straightforward, and once you start the ball rolling it’s possible to quickly move towards the Arizona real estate license exam and a brighter future. It takes work, but it’s effort that is well worth making and that could change your life in a big way.
Online Arizona Real Estate Exam Courses
One of the biggest challenges for those looking to earn their Arizona real estate license exam and become a real estate agent is just finding the time to fit the 90 hours of exam prep courses into your busy schedule. If you’re already working a full-time job or have responsibilities like a family, rushing to the classroom every day isn’t always that easy to do – even if you’re taking night courses.
That’s why online Arizona real estate license exam courses have become so important. They allow those hoping to become real estate agents to take their Arizona real estate license exam courses over the internet. Instead of trying to attend a class at a set time each day, you’re able to complete the basic coursework online when it is convenient for you.
You’ll get courses and assignments sent to your email box. These include videos, images, text based information, and more. Assignments will still have a deadline, but you no longer have to try to figure out how to make it to a class in the middle of the day or rush there after work. IN short, online Arizona real estate license exam courses take away a lot of the stress and hassle and make it much more possible for anyone to qualify for the exam and become an agent.
The Best Online Arizona Real Estate License Exam Courses
Of course, not all online Arizona real estate license exam programs are equal. You need to find a program that is fully accredited, respected, and that offers you the highest level of education possible along with assistance with getting your license.
Luckily, some of the best ones truly do stand out. Here are some of the best options that I’ve found online for those hoping to earn their Arizona real estate license exam.
- Real Estate Express – This is my favorite, and for numerous reasons. By visiting Real Estate Express, you’ll get a great education and plenty of assistance at getting your license. It’s one of the most all-encompassing programs, and great for those who want to make the most of their online efforts.
- Career Web School – You can also check out Mbition. It makes it easy to sign up for exam courses and uses the latest technology to ensure that you get the education you need to thrive as a real estate agent.
- Real Estate Exam Scholar – This is an exam prep program that helps ensure that you have the skills needed to pass your exam. Not the actual program itself, it still covers all of the subjects that will be on the exam, and gives you the confidence needed to pass.