Taking control of your life means different things to different people, but for most, there is one constant – getting a job that pays well and that allows you to enjoy some measure of freedom and a sense of personal reward. Becoming a licensed realtor is a perfect example of a career change that could alter your entire life, and earning a Virginia real estate broker license is the only way to go about making this career change.
However, for many, the process isn’t simple. It can take a lot of hard work to earn your Virginia real estate broker license, and for those who already have responsibilities, the process may seem out of reach to them. Luckily, it’s actually possible for you to head online and earn your Virginia real estate broker license over the internet.
Best Online Real Estate Schools For 2022
How Does Earning A Virginia Real Estate Broker License Online Work?
Earning your Virginia real estate broker license online is something that utilizes the power of online learning in a way that wasn’t possible just a few years ago. When you enroll, you’ll complete virtually all of the coursework over the internet, which will give you the credit requirements for earning your Virginia real estate broker license. Then, when you complete the training, you can sign up for your exam and earn your license.
The process uses a combination of video, images, text, and more to replicate a real-life classroom as closely as possible. And while every Virginia real estate broker license online program is different, some standard fundamentals remain the same in almost any program. Here’s a rundown of a few of the basic principles you can expect when you enroll in an online Virginia real estate broker license program.
- You’ll be given assignments on a regular basis, complete with a deadline. You must complete that assignment by the deadline in order to pass, but actually when you do the coursework and complete the work is up to you.
- Programs use forums and chat rooms to bring students together and connect them. This way, you don’t’ feel quite as ‘alone’ when earning your license online.
- Lessons are delivered via email or through the virtual classroom, and you will access streaming video lessons as well as text and images that deliver the information you’re studying.
- As you learn, you can move as quickly or slowly as you like. If it takes you little time to master a specific subject, for example, there’s no need to wait for the rest of the class to catch up. Likewise, the class won’t move on without you – you’ll be able to move at your pace.
- The best Virginia real estate broker license programs available online will make it easy to connect with instructors and ask questions and get feedback, further helping you receive the direct training you need.
In short, today’s online Virginia real estate broker license programs harness all of the power of the internet and put it to use for you, making sure you get your education so you can move into this new career.
Is Online Education Right For You?
Online education offers you a number of big benefits over traditional programs. In particular, you’re able to fit your education into a busy schedule that may not have always been a good fit for learning. This makes it more possible for those who are busy to continue their education and earn their degree, then move on to a new career.
However, it’s worth noting that online learning requires you to be diligent, driven, and motivated. Since nobody is there watching over you, you’ll have to use discipline to get results for yourself and stay on track. Online learning has brought brighter futures to millions, and it can do the same for you. But first, you have to make sure that you’re ready to start the process. It’s hard work, but worth it in the end.
Which Online Virginia Real Estate Broker License Program Is The Best?
In order to thrive in your new career, you need the right education. You’ll have to sign up for the right license program, and choosing the best one that is online can be difficult. However, I’ve found 3 that stand out as being among the best choices for those looking to earn their Virginia real estate broker license online. Here are my 3 picks:
- Colibri Real Estate – By heading to Colibri Real Estate, you can get all of the information that you need to thrive in a program. Not only will you get connected to world-class programs that will qualify you for your license, but you’ll also get answers to questions and be able to enter online education with confidence. Few other programs offer the same kind of attention to students that Colibri Real Estate provides, which is why it’s a must-see in my opinion.
Their course content is divided into smaller topics to help students study more effectively and find specific topics faster.
When taking the course, there will be a time tracker to monitor your progress. If you’re just listening to the audio lessons but not doing activities, the tracker will detect this.
The course content contains all the topics that will be covered in the licensing exam. After each section, expect a quiz to test your knowledge and how much you understood the lessons.
Another advantage is they offer live question-answer sessions with an instructor to assist students.
Despite the positive reviews, some students feel that the course contains heavy texts, which can easily bore some students.
Other than that, Colibri Real Estate is a great option if you’re looking for a comprehensive pre-licensing broker course in Virginia.
The CE Shop – Of course, we can’t forget about The CE Shop. They have been on students’ top lists because of their excellent reputation and high national pass rates.
Students have the option to purchase between the 180-Hr Broker Pre-Licensing Standard Package or individual VA Broker courses. All courses are fully-online and can be accessed at any time using different devices.
The full standard package includes career resources, a math handbook, and an exam prep program. The course also has a money-back guarantee wherein you can still receive a refund as long as you cancel within 30 days of purchase.
Another advantage is they have awesome customer support available 7 days a week via email, chat, or call.
- Kapre – Finally, there’s Kapre. With a solid history of excellent online education and very good real estate courses, Kapre offers the chance to earn your real estate license and enroll with confidence that you’re getting what you need to improve your future.
Take a look at each program, see what it has to offer, and choose the one that works best for you. The three choices above are among the best places to earn a Virginia realtor license online and should be good starting points for you to choose from.
Earning your degree and then sitting for your license exam is the first step towards a brighter future that can reward you in many ways. Finding the right program is a must if you want to ensure that you get the results you’re looking for.